T. W. PROCTOR & ASSOCIATES
ATTORNEYS AND COUNSELORS AT LAW
GLENDALE MEDIATION CENTER
|T. W. PROCTOR, J.D.
||630 UVALDE ROAD
||Phone (713) 453-8338
||HOUSTON, TX 77015-3766
||FAX (713) 453-3232
|Licensed September, 1963
RETURN TO HOME PAGE
LEGAL FEES AND MEDIATION FEES OF ATTORNEY &
TERRELL WILLIAM "TERRY" PROCTOR,
ATTORNEY'S FEES--METHODS OF LEGAL FEE CHARGES
A number of things go into the fees charged
by attorneys on various type of legal work.
- Time on the matter.
- Difficulty of the issues.
- Whether litigation is necessary or not.
- The present caseload and how the new matter
will impact on other matters in the office.
- Whether one attorney will handle the matter
if additional legal help will be needed.
- The type of work which the attorney will
have to expend on the case (drawing papers
vs. trial, etc.)
- How knowledgeable the attorney is with the
subject matter and law (whether attorney
will have to do research or is already
with the area of law.
- Whether client is a new client or has used
the office before.
- The amount of time required for the attorney
to set up the file and get up to speed
what is needed in this matter.
- Expertise of the attorney.
- Whether the case will be handled as an hourly
fee case; a flat fee case; a contingency
fee case; or a combination of two or more
- Whether the client will be paying fees up
front or fee collection is going to be problematical.
To pay your legal services or other fees
by PAYPAL, CLICK HERE.
THIS PAGE IS STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION--please
be patient with us until completed. Thank